Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Night

After our wonderful Christmas afternoon nap, we traveled to Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie's house for dinner and more presents! I couldn't wait to see Allison and play with her new toys. What Allison and I didn't know is that there were two cars waiting for us to drive them in the garage. Everyone was excited to see our reaction, but we ate dinner first and opened presents from Nana, Poppy, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, Grammy Linda, and Grandpa Gary. Opening present has been a task today and both Allison and I have gotten tired of opening present. In fact, we actually didn't open everything and will have presents to open tomorrow. When it was time to show us our big surprise everyone gathered in the garage with the cameras ready! I got a F-150 truck, like my Daddy, to drive and Allison got a jeep, like her Mommy. We both ran to the cars and got in. I got in the jeep and Allison got in the truck. Everyone laughed. Then when we switched cars, I was a little hesitant to drive it. I liked being Allison's passenger better. I did finally drive my truck and absolutely loved it! We had a blast driving around in the front yard and chasing each other in our cars. My little truck even has a working stereo! A BIG THANK YOU to Nina Nina Dia, Grammy Linda, and Grandpa Gary for the FUN present! Scroll down to see the pictures from our wonderful Christmas night together! We have had a wonderful day and hope everyone else has too!

Grandpa Gary helping Allison ride Aunt Patti's tricycle that Poppy refurbished.


I showed Allison how to ride the tricycle and she had fun riding on the back!


My truck waiting for me in the garage


Allison's jeep waiting for her


Sitting together playing with Allison's new toys


Two little angels


Playing with the phone from Allison's kitchen. I used to have the same phone, but we think my little cousin lost it :)


Mommy tries to get me to keep opening my stocking goodies, but there are too many distractions. I didn't let go of my candy cane filled with candy though!


Running excitedly to show Daddy my new Minnie purse


Helping Nana open a present we gave her


This photo is what we did the first time we saw our cars. I ran to Allison's jeep and she ran to my truck!


We both climbed in right away


Checking out all the cool things are new toys do


Watch out! Here comes Allison and Caitlin!


In 13 years I will be able to drive a real truck!


The smiles on our faces were full of excitement!


"Look at me gooooo!"


Cruisin' Cousins


Riding the Jeep is tooooo much fun!


Allison had a blast and didn't want to get out


Tired from such a long and fun day! G.G. joined us in resting!

No comments: