Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our new neighbor!

The house next door will soon be occupied by a new neighbor! I can't wait for our new neighbor to move in. You may be thinking that our new neighbor must have children my age, but that is not the case! Our new neighbor is going to be G.G. That's right, my great grandma is moving next door to us! I can't wait. I already claimed one of her bedrooms to be mine! Every time I go outside, I point to G.G.'s house and run to ring the doorbell. G.G. hasn't moved in yet, but will be shortly! Today when I got home from the doctor's office, Mommy saw that the For Sale sign had been replace with a SOLD sign! This was a photo opportunity Mommy couldn't resist! The house next door has been SOLD to my G.G.!

Sold to G.G.

No comments: