Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, December 24, 2010

'Twas the night before Christmas......

Not sure who was more excited today, Mommy, Daddy, or me! Our day was pretty normal with not much rushing around to do so Mommy was quite happy. Mommy and I did go to the mall to buy Mommy a new sweater to wear to church tonight. Mommy thought she was crazy, but we found a front row parking space and we were in out and of the mall with two sweaters within 20 minutes! Mommy knew we were going to have a great day! I took a nice long nap because Mommy and Daddy told me we were going to have a long night! After my nap, we all got dressed up for the childrens' Christmas Mass. I behaved pretty well at church. Allison and I had fun dancing and singing to the music of the childrens' choir. During mass, the priest asked whose birthday it was and I shouted out, "Baby Jesus." Mommy and Daddy were proud. After mass, I took Allison up to take a close look at the nativity. I told Mommy to take our picture and that I wanted it hung on my wall in my bedroom. After mass we went home to gather some presents and then head to Nina Nina Dia's for the rest of the night. Spending Christmas Eve at Nina Nina Dia's is an awesome family tradition that we all enjoy. We eat and play until midnight and then exchange gifts. Before leaving for Nina Nina Dia's house we left cookies and milk out for Santa and carrots for the reindeers. Nina Nina Dia's house was so fun! I received lots of fun new toys that I can't wait to play with. We came home close to 2 in the morning and I was fast asleep. I told Mommy and Daddy that tomorrow we would see if Santa came! Enjoy the photos from today and a short video clip.

Touching the trees by the nativity at church


Trying to get Allison to get closer to the nativity


The Daddies and their girls


The plate of Belgian cookies, carrots, and milk we left for Santa and the reindeer


Paying close attention to the treats we left to see if they'll be gone tomorrow


Lifting weights is fun:)


I checked on Pepe and Pinto, Nina Nina Dia's dogs, all night long


Playing ring around the Rosie with Allison


"We all fall down!" except me:)


Checking out what Allison got before opening my presents


So excited for another baby doll. "Hurry Daddy, please open it"


Allison's favorite toy of the night was her Minnie Mouse computer


Helping Allison push the buttons


"Mommy, this ducky lights up"


Opening my present with Daddy's help. I actually got tired of opening presents and I left some to open tomorrow.


Allison happy to be playing with her new computer from Nina Nina


Allison and I tried to sit together on Nina Nina's new frog seat


Silly Allison with her tongue sticking out


Boxes always make fun toys


Playing with Nina Nina Dia's fun weather vane


Grammy Linda, Nana, and Mommy enjoying Christmas Eve


Climbing up a box so I can slide down again


Allison had fun sliding down the box too

Here is a short video clip of me dancing along with my dancing Christmas tree. Watch closely as I try my best to dance exactly like the tree.

No comments: