Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot: Take 1

Today we were scheduled for our Christmas Photo Shoot. Mommy and Daddy had been preparing me all week and asking me to show them how I was going to smile and pose for the pictures. I don't always care to have my picture taken which is why all the prepping was needed. This morning I woke up excited knowing it was picture day and that if I did well I would get a milkshake and possibly have lunch at Peter Piper Pizza to celebrate the great photos. Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, and Allison were scheduled for the photo session with us. We arrived on time to Picture People in the mall and the studio was filled. Our appointment was at 10:40am. They didn't call our name until around noon. By this time, Allison and I were a little tired of waiting. We told the photographer what we wanted out of our session and decided to try taking my photos first. She wanted me to kneel in the sled, but I didn't understand and she decided to try and bend my legs for me. That was it! I didn't like the lady and I didn't want to smile for anything or have my photo taken. Mommy and Daddy tried everything to get at least one shot, but it didn't work. Allison didn't want to take her photo either. We all left very upset and went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch. After lunch we went to see the photos and they were sad looking. Our photographer plus making us wait over an hour was not a good combination for us. We came home without any photos. Mommy was bummed the rest of the day! We have another session scheduled for Wednesday night with a photographer Mommy likes so cross your fingers they turn out better! Below are the photos Mommy took while we waited for our session!

Coloring with Daddy helps pass the time


"You do it like this Daddy"


Showing Allison how to color


Matching numbers and shapes


Aunt Stacie and I tried to help a little boy smile for his photos while waiting to get ours taken


Pretty in red waiting for my turn

No comments: