Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fun in the Stands and on the Court!

I love going to Daddy's basketball games to cheer him on! I also love all the people I get to see and play with during the game! Auntie Melanie always lets me play with her purse and lets me wear her lipstick. I like it when Grandpa and Uncle Paul chase me on the court. I like eating snacks in the stands. Playing with my friend, Monica is always fun too. Tonight the game was at Catalina High School. Last year I danced on the court during halftime and the crowd went wild. You can click here to watch last year's performance. After the Catalina cheerleader's performed I went out on the floor to perform. Monica joined me out on the floor to perform! I love dancing just like my Mommy! Tonight made Mommy do nothing but smile as she watched her mini-me on the court! Daddy won tonight which made the game that much better! Enjoy the photos and the video at the end of my halftime performance!

Fun with Grandpa in the stands!


Cheesy smile to show off my lipstick thanks to Auntie Melanie


Juice always tastes good


Resting before my halftime performance


Cheering for the crowd!


Monica took over the court with our halftime show!

Enjoy this video clip of my halftime performance!

No comments: