Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

We went with Nana to church this morning and then enjoyed Poppy's pancakes for breakfast with Santa. I saw Santa from afar and that was close enough for me. Mommy and Daddy took their photos with Santa and Allison did too, but I didn't want to get close enough for a photo. I am also not feeling too well today so Mommy and Daddy didn't push for a photo! Poppy's pancakes sure were yummy though and good for my tummy! After breakfast we went home to lay low the rest of the day. Mommy and Daddy feel they may be getting whatever bug I have! Hope we are feeling better by the time Santa comes to visit our house!

Leading the way to breakfast, with my baby of course!


Allison and Uncle Kenny walking to breakfast to see Santa


Nana and Allison with Santa


Daddy and Santa


Mommy and Santa


Playing with our babies out in the sun after breakfast

No comments: