Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cirque Dreams: Illuminations

Nina Nina Dia gave everyone tickets to see Cirque Dreams : Illuminations for Christmas. Mommy and Daddy decided to give it a try and take me to the show. I've seen Elmo on stage and Mickey Mouse, but this was my first show at Centennial Hall. The show didn't start until 8pm so Mommy and Daddy had me take a late nap so I would be awake for the show. I did better than Mommy and Daddy thought I would. Mommy had lots of snacks to keep me occupied, but the lollipop was really all that I needed. In the second half of the show Daddy had to walk me around in the lobby for about 5 minutes and then I asked to go back to our seats. Thanks for a great night Nina Nina Dia! I think I am going to like shows just like my Mommy and Daddy! I woke up the next morning asking Mommy, "You know what was fun about that show?" "I really liked all the people who did front flips and back flips!"

Daddy and I ready for the show


Walking with Daddy and Dolly to the show


Daddy, Mommy, and Me before the show


Let's go find our seats!


Mmmm, this lollipop sure is good!


Playing with my Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie before the show


Dancing with my Daddy during intermission


Nana with her two babies, Uncle Kenny and Mommy

No comments: