Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas with my Ninos

My Ninos will be celebrating Christmas with Aunt "Brabra" (Barbara) this year in Maryland so we celebrated Christmas with them tonight! I couldn't wait for 3 o'clock to be here so I could play with Buster, their dog, and Squeakers, their cat. I love my Ninos and when I go to their house, I act as if it is my house. I roam around like I live there. My Ninos spoil me and if I ask them to walk up and down their staircase ten times, they do it! We ate some yummy snacks and exchanged gifts first. Then we ate Nino's yummy shrimp pasta. After dinner we all bundled up and went on a hayride through Winterhaven. We went back to my Nino's house for dessert and piano playing! I have been feeling under the weather these past few days, but I didn't let that stop me from having fun tonight! Thanks for a great night Nina and Nino! Enjoy the fun photos from tonight!

Dancing like the dancing tree that my Ninos gave me (Mommy is going to try and catch this on video soon because it's just too cute)


Can't get enough of the tree, I need to play it again


Allison wanted to join in the dancing fun too!


Opening presents takes concentration


I'm not in the mood for photos Mommy. Can't you see I'm busy?


Why use the door when you can use the doggie door?


Excited to see what was in the box that was taller than me


It's a bank and a growth chart all-in-one. Make sure you have quarters when you come to visit because I'll be asking for them:)


Practicing putting in quarters with my Nina


Everything is always fun when Nina is around!


Allison and I were in the mood to play outside before dinner.


This is a perfect stick for doing the limbo



"Go under guys"


Allison is good at doing the limbo


The gang waiting for the hayride!


Another shot of the gang, this time with Mommy in it!


Allison and Aunt Stacie taking a close look at the horses that pull the wagons


Daddy and Me taking a close look at the horses that pull the wagons


Grandpa Gary, Grammy Linda, Nina and Nino enjoying the hayride


Nina Nina, Uncle Paul, and Me on the hayride


Amie and Nina Nina


My #1 Ninos


Daddy and Me enjoying the sights and sounds of Winterhaven


Allison and Aunt Stacie all bundled up!


Nana and Nina Nina Dia had fun on the hayride too!


Fun times on our hayride!


Frank and Jesse were the horses that pulled our wagon


Time for a piano concert during dessert


Nina teaching me to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


I tried really hard to follow her


I wanted to play with Nina and Nino!


We sounded fabulous!

No comments: