Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot: Take 2

If you've been following the blog, then you know that our first photo shoot did not go as planned. Mommy was anxious to see if tonight's photo shoot would turn out better. Mommy made a 7:20pm appointment for photos with a photographer that we have had before. All day long Mommy reminded me that after dinner we would be going to take pictures and that Aleana would be our photographer. Mommy said that Aleana was her friend and would be better than the photographer we had last time. Mommy really hoped that I would like Aleana and smile for her since she was Mommy's friend. Mommy only knows Aleana from the picture place, but has always been pleased with her photos. When we arrived to the Picture People, Mommy introduced me to Aleana right away. I jumped up and down and told Aleana that I was ready for her to take my picture. Mommy knew that today's photo shoot would be a success at this point. We had to wait a very short time before it was our turn to smile. I went first and smiled for the camera. Aleana also snapped some family shots. Then I asked Daddy for a milkshake, since he promised me one for taking pictures. Daddy and I went for a milkshake while Allison danced and took her photos! We even got a great photo of the six of us, Mommy, Daddy, Me, Allison, Uncle Kenny, and Aunt Stacie! We were treated so much nicer today. Maybe it has something to do with the letter Mommy had written about our negative experience. Aleana made our night! While waiting to see our photos we went to visit Santa and play in the play area. We came home with great photos and appreciated the staff staying past their closing time so we could leave with our photos! YAHOO for photo shoot #2!

Spinning the chairs is fun while waiting for pictures


Allison had fun spinning on the chairs too!


Aleana played with me and made me laugh right away!


"Is it our turn yet, Mommy?"


"I ready Aunt Padi!"


Enjoying my milkshake


Having fun in my Christmas dress in the play area while waiting to see our photos!


Allison loves to play on the slide like me!


"Peek-a-boo Daddy"


Wherever Allison goes, Chango goes too!


The whole gang - Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, Allison, Me, Daddy, and Mommy


Daddy, Mommy, and Me


"Say, Cheese"


My third Christmas


Mommy and Daddy's girl


Allison


Playing peek-a-boo with the tree

1 comment:

Paul Hurley said...

Awesome Christmas pics!