Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning and Day

Merry Christmas Everyone! I woke up to a house full of excitement! I carried Dolly around as I came down the hallway and peeked to see Daddy in the living room. I then saw many of the new toys Santa had left. I found his empty cookie plate and saw that Santa didn't put back our fireplace screen after he left us presents. I couldn't believe it, but Santa had come to our house. I was overwhelmed to be exact. Everyone was at our house as I awoke and discovered what Santa left. We had a yummy waffle breakfast and played mostly on my new trampoline. After our morning fun, I celebrated Christmas with just Uncle Paul, Grandpa, and Grandma. I opened presents from them, but started to show that I was getting tired. Yesterday was a big day and today was even bigger! Mommy and I did our best to try and recapture the day through the pictures we posted! Enjoy and stay tuned for our Christmas night post!


The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, but Santa filled them with too many goodies so he left them on the bench in front of the fireplace


Santa left toys in every room! This is what he left me in front of Daddy's tree.


This is the first picture of me on Christmas morning as I came down the hallway


"Santa brought me a train!" I ran to the train table right away.


I wanted to take my new play-dough kit to show Uncle Paul right away


Then I checked the plate we left for Santa and I saw that he ate most of the cookies and drank the milk. The reindeer ate the carrots too. I decided to eat the cookie crumbs Santa left behind.


Look at my big eyes as I lean on my new table and see that Santa left me a big present in the backyard.


I climbed in my new trampoline right away and started to jump. I didn't even know it was cold outside.


Bending low so I can jump high!


Jumping is FUN!


I came inside and spotted the mini cinnamon rolls and had to have one


I am in my room looking at Dorothy's fish bowl and realize that Santa visited Dorothy last night and changed her rocks to all pink rocks and replaced the turtle statue with a Dora mermaid so my fish bowl would match Allison's new fish bowl:)


When Allison came over in the morning I took her outside immediately to have her jump with me on the trampoline


Allison and I ate our yummy Belgian waffle breakfast on the patio on my new patio table and chairs (Thanks Nana and Poppy)


After breakfast what did we do, that's right more jumping, but this time we had Dolly and Chango join us


Allison and I finally took the time to open up our stockings and check out all our goodies


Look at my right hand and what do you see? That's a roll of quarters from Santa to help fill up my new growth chart bank that my Ninos gave me. Allison and I had fun dropping all those quarters in the big tube!


Allison standing on Uncle Ben and dropping quarters


"My turn again"


Trying out my new Mickey Mouse drum


"Oh My Goodness" Look at the 1500 different art supplies GG gave me.


I can't wait to play with what's inside this box. Uncle Kenny and Me are excited.


This toy might look familiar to Mommy and Daddy's friends because Poppy refurbished Uncle Kenny's scooter for me


Daddy teaching me how to ride the scooter


Let's ride the scooter through the house. Why not?


So happy to be back out on the trampoline


I think I'm going to like jumping on this everyday!


Tapping drumsticks together like the rockstars


Little drummer girl


Aunt Stacie, Allison, and her new 3 ft. Chango


Testing out my new pillow and Mommy caught me yawning


Doing my best to keep my eyes open on this busy day


Showing off Mommy's charm that represents me(look closely at my hand to see it)


Never can have too much play dough


Doesn't get much better than laying on a big box to open up a Christmas present. I was soooooo thrilled to receive Wall-E!


I love my new movie, Wall-E! I wanted to watch it right away.


Taking a break from opening presents to chill in my future home of all my play dough stuff!


Can never have enough balls to play with


Tennis anyone?




Trying out my new Dora couch from Grandpa


Napping on my new Dora couch before going to Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie's for more Christmas festivities

No comments: