Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year, 2011!

Happy New Year Everyone! We enjoyed a quiet day at home playing with my new toys and watching sports. I called Uncle Paul to ask him to come over. Because there are people at my house daily, when I am home alone with just Mommy and Daddy I always ask, "Who is coming over today?" Uncle Paul came over to play play-doh with me and watch sports. What a great way to celebrate the new year by playing with new toys and staying at home. I get to have my Mommy and Daddy home with me again tomorrow and then it's back to work for them so I am enjoying them to the fullest!

First experience painting with water colors


I tried my best to copy whatever Mommy and Daddy painted first


Painting is fun!


Having a big girl conversation on the phone with Uncle Paul


There are so many fun play-doh accessories I don't know what to choose to play with first


Uncle Paul made me a walking play-doh bear


I am definitely a coach's daughter with a basketball hoop on my door. Daddy and I had our first practice today.


Daddy says I have good follow through with my shot :)

No comments: