Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, January 17, 2011

Daddy's Big Game at McKale

Tonight Daddy's team in the Martin Luther King, Jr. Classic at McKale. Daddy's team played at McKale last year, but this time his game was the headliner game and so the crowd was big! Daddy's team played Palo Verde and beat them pretty easily. It was a fun evening to watch Daddy coach on the same floor where the UofA plays. Mommy and I are so very proud of Daddy and his team. We still have another month of season games before the state tournament starts. Stay tuned........

Wherever I go, my baby goes too!


A couple of things to notice in this photo......Mommy gave me a manicure today and my baby's bottles make fun eyeglasses


Daddy is in the middle of the huddle drawing up a plan for his boys


Walking with my Daddy at the end of the game to shake hands with the other team


Me and my Daddy under the bright lights of McKale

No comments: