Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, January 10, 2011

Let's Play Memorme!

I love playing games! Lately I have two favorites, Don't Spill the Beans and Memorme(Memory). Mommy likes that I enjoy playing Memory because it was one of her all time favorite games when she was little! The first time I played against Mommy I surprised her at how well I could remember where I had seen the picture and made matches. I actually beat Mommy without her trying to let me win. Today cousin Christina came over to play with Allison and Me. Christina was a kindergarten teacher so she understands us very well! We played Memory and learned a new song about a fish. We had fun playing and dancing with Christina.

Paying close attention to Christina


Singing the fishy song


Copying Christina to put my hands on my hips and shake my booty:)


By the looks on our faces you know we were having fun!

No comments: