Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Miniature golfing

Daddy and I dropped Mommy off at the airport this morning because she is attending a conference in California for the next five days. Daddy and I will miss Mommy, but we have some fun activities planned. Mommy didn't care what we did, but told Daddy to snap lots of photos! After the airport, Daddy and I went to ToysR'Us and did a little shopping. Uncle Paul and Grandpa met up with us. After shopping we went to Golf N' Stuff and tried out my miniature golfing skills for the first time. I had a blast at Golf N' Stuff. I loved the little houses because they were just my size. I also liked eating popcorn and sharing it with the ducks. Playing the arcade games was fun too! After golfing we had a yummy lunch and then went home for a nice nap! What a fun filled day Daddy and I had! Sorry you missed out on the fun Mommy!

Riding the car with Mickey at Toys R' Us


Daddy and Me


"I got the ball in the hole! YAY!"


Concentrating


Taking a little popcorn break with Grandpa and Uncle Paul


Sharing my popcorn with the ducks


Ducks like popcorn too!


Back to golfing lessons with Uncle Paul


So happy that I dropped my club and ran to Daddy


Caitlin sized houses are perfect!


Grandpa and Me in front of the pirate ship, "Aargh!"


Hole #18


Daddy and I working as a team


Watching to see where our ball goes


Getting caught climbing over the rails of the house


These houses are just my size. This is a great viewpoint to watch Grandpa and Uncle Paul golf!


Playing Mommy's favorite game, Wheel of Fortune


I love whacking the creatures!

No comments: