Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, January 7, 2011

A night out with my Ninos

Daddy's game was in Douglas tonight so Mommy and I didn't go. Instead we met my Ninos at the Food Court in Park Place to grab a bite to eat and play! I loved it! My Ninos do nothing but give me there 115% attention. Mommy says they spoil me. I wanted ice cream after doing so well and eating all of my dinner. I went with my Ninos to get ice cream and when we came back we had three different kinds. We had two types of Italian gelato and an ice cream cone. Just one example of how I am spoiled. I tasted all three and loved it! Nana went with us too! After eating dessert, my Ninos played with me. We started by riding all the little moving rides. My Ninos wouldn't just ell me to ride one, they told me to ride all of them and I of course did! Then I played in the children's play area. Mommy was proud of me when I asked if I could go play in an area that wasn't right by where she was sitting. After playing, we went to the jewelry store to help Mommy pick out her charm bracelet. Nana walked around with me and a man working one of the kiosks gave me a dog that barks and flips. Nana expected the man to have her pay, but the man just gave it to me. I was at the right place at the right time. When I walked with my Nina, we were given a sample of frozen yogurt from a new yogurt shop in the mall. I told Nina I liked it and she bought some. I really didn't need it, but my Nina said I could have it! I love spending time with my Ninos! We usually spend time together playing at home, but tonight was fun playing at the mall! Thanks for a great night Ninos!

My Nina and Me and our ice cream cone


Doing my best to keep it from melting


Caitlin, our little astronaut, riding in the space shuttle


Such a happy girl


Driving the race car like my Uncle Kenny


Pretending to sell ice cream from the ice cream truck

No comments: