Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Weeknight fun with Mommy and Daddy!

Daddy came home early tonight so we enjoyed dinner together and had a blast playing. During basketball season I miss Daddy coming home early so when he does we make up for it! We went out to dinner at Chili's tonight for a treat. I tested the waters a little, but we still had fun! We came home to play and watch the UofA basketball game. When we got home from dinner, I told Daddy to try on my new glasses. We all put them on and laughed with each other. Thanks for always making our evenings fun Daddy! Mommy and I love having you home early!

The pizza was just my size!


Daddy and Me


Mommy and Me


My silly Mommy and Daddy (I am getting really good at taking pictures!)

No comments: