Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day! We started our day by watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade! I loved the BIG balloons in the parade. All day I kept telling Mommy and Daddy that I was going to eat all of the turkey and all of the potatoes! Poppy does the cooking today and it is the BEST! I took a nice long nap today so that I would be ready for dinner! We had dinner at Nana and Poppy's house! After dinner Allison and I played while the football game was on. Nana and Mommy checked out the Black Friday ads and created a game plan. I loved eating my own piece of pumpkin pie tonight! I tasted the other pies with my finger too:). I am so thankful for all that I am blessed with and most of all thankful to get to spend today with my FAMILY! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday like us! Enjoy the photos!

Walking up to Nana and Poppy's house with Dolly of course!



Playing with the Russian stacking dolls that Mommy used to play with



Daddy and I are ready for our yummy meal!



Nina Nina Dia, Allison, and Aunt Stacie (We missed you Uncle Kenny and hoped you had fun in Las Vegas)



Allison and her little turkey hat



"You put your hands up"



Mommy caught me sneaking a taste of the pies



After I tasted the Lemon Meringue pie, I asked Mommy, "What is this stuff?"



"Look at all these pies Mommy"



Allison and I saying cheers with our milk



Aunt Stacie and Allison saying goodbye



Checking out the ads with Uncle Paul



Caitlin and her turkey hat



Take the picture quick because this hat is coming off!



Poppy and I played a little song on the piano together (you can see and hear it in the video clip at the end of this post)



Mommy, Daddy, and I played a family song together

Enjoy this clip of Poppy and Me playing a duet for you!

No comments: