Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy 2nd birthday Gracie!

About a month ago we received the invitation to my cousin Gracie's second birthday party and ever since that day I have been singing the happy birthday song for Gracie. I have been waiting for today for a few weeks now. We all ate lunch at our house and then drove to Chandler for the party. Allison and I were supposed to take a nap on the way to the party. I maybe slept 45 minutes of the drive! I was so excited when we got to the party and saw there was a jumping castle. You will see from the photos below that I would still be jumping in the castle if we hadn't left for home! I didn't care if there were big or small kids in the castle, I just continued jumping. I had fun playing in the yard with all of Gracie's toys, swinging at the pinata, and enjoyed the yummy birthday cupcakes! I really love my cousin Gracie and we have so much fun when we are together. I can't wait to see her again! Happy 2nd birthday Gracie!
Allison and I having fun jumping

"Hi Aunt Padi"

Jumping is fun!

Aunt Stacie checking in on us

Cousins having fun like always

Uncle Kenny joined in the fun of the jumping castle too!

Multi-tasking: eating an eegee and carrying the bean bag to help Uncle Kenny play a game

Still holding on to my eegee after helping Uncle Kenny by throwing the bean bag in the hole

The birthday girl, Gracie, and her cousin, Sydney

More jumping! I did whatever I saw other kids doing.

Taking a break at the top of the slide to enjoy more eegee

Giving the Dora pinata a great big hug before swinging at her

Gracie trying to break the pinata

I swung at Dora, but not very hard

Allison and I jumping yet again! This time with a soccer ball!

Gracie and her Dora cake

Daddy and I singing Happy Birthday! I know all the words!

Birthday girl ready for her presents

Seeing the new toys is always fun!

No comments: