Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time for tailgating and football

College football season is here which means tailgating season is here too. Today was the first tailgate of the year and I loved it. I took a 3 hour nap before the tailgate so I had plenty of energy for the fun! I was only 5 1/2 months old last year and enjoyed the sights and smells from the arms of everyone. This year I enjoyed the sights and smells as I ran around, played, danced with the band, and met Wilma(although I wasn't too fond of the costume). I also took time to enjoy a cupcake with Uncle Paul. After the tailgate, we came home to watch the game on T.V. What a fun filled day. I can't wait until the next tailgate. Enjoy the pictures from today. Click here to compare the pictures from my first tailgate last year.

Looking cute this morning helping get ready for tailgating


Eating a carrot and pointing at the crowd with Nina Nina

Sitting with Nana enjoying an animal cracker

Grandpa teaching me how to kick the football

Why kick the football when you can pick it up and run with it?

Wilma, Mommy, and Me (this is as close as I would get to her)

Playing with Dante (I am two days older than him)

These two girls, Ali and Jenna, asked if they could take their picture with me. Mommy and Daddy didn't know them, but they said I was too cute and needed a picture:)

Looking big playing with the leg of the pop up tent

Enjoying a yummy cupcake with Uncle Paul

Messy blue cupcake face :)

Listening with Grandpa to his radio

Mommy and Daddy's little cheerleader

Making silly faces to Mommy on our way home

Sitting with Grandpa and Uncle Paul to watch the game

No comments: