Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, September 28, 2009

Sandbox Construction Part 2

Poppy and Grandpa came over again today to finish my sandbox. Grandpa transplanted a plant that was growing where my sandbox would soon be and also trimmed all our bushes and planted new plants for us. My Grandpas worked non stop all day and into the evening to finish my sandbox. When Mommy came home from work. My sandbox was in place and Poppy and Grandpa were putting a screen over the top. When Daddy got home, it was time for the sand to be poured in the box. I loved this part. I even sat in the sandbox and watched the sand fall out of the wheelbarrow. Once the sand was in my sandbox, I couldn't be bothered. I had fun throwing the sand all over me. I also had new sand toys to play with that were fun to investigate. Poppy and Grandpa continued to work on the finishing touches and I continued to supervise from inside my sandbox. We ate dinner late tonight because Poppy and Grandpa were once again determined to finish the project. The project was completed tonight except for the lid to keep the neighborhood cats out. The lid will be finished tomorrow. For now though, I can play all I want in the sand. There is room for more than just me so if you are in the mood to play, come on over! THANKS AGAIN POPPY AND GRANDPA FOR MY AWESOME SANDBOX!

Grandpa and Poppy pouring in the first load of sand

Helping Grandpa spread the sand

So excited to climb in and start playing


Playing in the sand with Daddy

So happy to be sitting on the side of my sandbox enjoying getting sand everywhere!



Go right ahead and pour more sand in here! I'll help guide you!

Supervising Poppy and Grandpa while playing in the sand

Checking the wheelbarrow to see if there is more sand

1 comment:

elaine said...

whoa! play date at Caitlin's! :)