Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Morning fun!

I love weekday mornings! When I wake up, I usually help Mommy finish getting dressed for work. Sometimes when I wake up, Nana and Allison are already at our house. I love to run to Allison and give her hugs and kisses. I tell Nana to put Allison in the crib with me by hitting my hand on the bed next to me. When Nana lays Allison next to me, I show her my toys and play with her. I can't wait until Allison can talk to me! For now she smiles and makes cute little sounds. I love eating my breakfast with Nana and Allison too. We often watch Sesame Street and lately, Sid the Science Kid. Whenever there is music on the show, I try to dance to the beat. Nana and I even dance together to one of the songs. When Mommy catches us on video she will post us dancing. Weekday mornings are fun thanks to Nana and Allison! Enjoy some of our morning photos!

Dancing with Nana (two steps forward, one step backward)

Saying, "ceez" with Allison in my crib

No comments: