Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Getting into the Halloween Spirit

Mommy decided to decorate for Halloween today. We have too busy of weekends coming up so today was a good day to get it done. I helped Mommy get the decorations out, but took a nap during most of the decorating time. When I woke up, I was excited to see Winnie the Pooh and Tigger in our front yard. I ran to them immediately and pointed them out to Mommy and Daddy. I love pointing out the decorations to any visitors. Mommy and Daddy can't wait for my second year of trick-or-treating. I don't quite understand why we have new decorations up, but they all seem like new toys to me. Enjoy the photos and stay tuned for what this Halloween has in store for me:).

Standing in our front yard with Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too!

Waving and talking to Tigger

Checking out the decorations at our front door. We have a witch that counts down the days until Halloween, 33 days from today!

No comments: