Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sandbox Construction Part 1

If you have been reading my blog, you will remember that last weekend Mommy decided to move the flower box to another part of the yard. This allowed for more play area and room for a sandbox. Poppy and Grandpa came over Wednesday afternoon to discuss where to put a sandbox. They are always doing projects together and are ready to build me a sandbox! This morning, Poppy stopped by and asked Mommy and Daddy exactly where they would like my sandbox. We all decided on the right spot. Daddy thought they were going to start today, but Mommy told Daddy that they would probably build the sandbox by the end of the week. Daddy was right. Nana and Poppy brought us dinner and when they arrived Poppy and Grandpa had all the building materials for my sandbox. Poppy and Grandpa worked until 8:30pm building the frame for my sandbox. Mommy and Daddy told them they didn't have to build it in one day, but my Grandpas were determined. I helped supervise the construction. I didn't care for the sound of Poppy's saw, but I stayed outside to watch everything my Grandpas were doing. When I went to bed, Mommy and Daddy told me that tomorrow I will have a sandbox to play in. Stayed tuned to see how the construction turned out. Enjoy the Part 1 photos of my sandbox construction. A BIG THANK YOU TO MY POPPY AND GRANDPA FOR BUILDING ME A SANDBOX!
Supervising Poppy cut the boards for my sandbox(notice the coffee tin in my hand.....I insist on carrying that around and putting dirt in it when I am outside playing in the yard)
Two sides of the sandbox frame complete, but Poppy continues to work hard to finish the other sides

Poppy, Grandpa, and I discussing the progress

After my bath, I came out to find the frame of my sandbox complete. I sat on the bench to test it out with my favorite Grandpas

No comments: