Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Peggy!

A very Happy Birthday shout out to Peggy! We celebrated her birthday at the UofA tailgate today. Mommy made yummy cupcakes that looked like clowns for the celebration. I had a blast at the tailgate. I loved hearing the band and even danced to the music. I also ran up to the cheerleaders while they were cheering. When they walked to a different tailgating section, I started to follow them like I was one of them. We got rained on as we left the tailgate, but the raindrops didn't bother me and Mommy said it felt good to get cooled off a little. Tailgating is so fun and I can't wait until the next game. Enjoy the photos from today.
Happy Birthday Peggy

Clown cupcakes that Mommy made

I loved it when Cha held me because she let me double dip my chips:)

The UofA cheerleaders and me. I was more interested in the pom poms than smiling for the camera.

Aunt Stacie held me high like the cheerleaders get held so I could pretend to cheer like they do
Running after the cheerleaders

Chilling at the tailgate
Allison and Me at Allison's first tailgate party

Clean, tired, and ready for bed after a fun tailgate

A short video clip of me watching the cheerleaders and clapping to the music. Mommy loves that I like watching the cheerleaders!

No comments: