Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Little Gardener

I love to play outside and play in the garden/dirt! This morning as Mommy and Daddy were working in the yard, Mommy decided she wanted the flower box in a different part of the yard so I could have more play area. Mommy called Grandpa to consult him first since he always takes care of her flowers. Grandpa agreed with Mommy's idea and came over immediately to help with the project. I loved the project becuase I got to get down and dirty with Mommy, Daddy, and Grandpa. I took breaks for water and ice cubes, but mostly enjoyed getting in between everyone while working. By the way, I did all of this in my pajamas too:). Mommy and Grandpa were happy with moving the flower box, but some of the plants might not like the move. I will keep you posted. I definitely liked having new parts of the yard to play in. Stay tuned for what we do with the yard next. Enjoy our gardening photos.

Putting on Mommy's gloves before starting our project
Digging in the mud with Daddy

Yummy....ice cubes and a little dirt

Taking a break in the shade with Grandpa

No comments: