Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, September 19, 2009

18 Months Old

I am 18 months old today! Mommy and Daddy want to know how the time flew by so fast. I am a fun, energetic, happy, loving, and independent little girl. I love to play with books, dolls, balls, blocks, and my baby cousin, Allison. I like to show Allison how to play with certain toys. For example, I like to place a rattle in Allison's hand and then shake her hand so the rattle makes noise. I am going to teach Allison everything she needs to know:). As I grow older, I am trying to be more independent which doesn't always mean that I get to do what I want. There are times when my exploring gets me into a little bit of trouble. For the most part though, I am a happy, easy going little girl. I started my Movers and Shakers class again today and I am in the 18-24 month old class. Mommy was a little nervous about what the 2 year olds would teach me, but I fit in just fine. I love going to this class because I get to play with kids my age. I am talking more and more these days. I like to say mama, dada, up, and recently, hat! I also will say "dis dis" for what is this or for you can have this. I like to point at objects while Mommy counts aloud. I like most foods. I have learned that dipping food in ketchup is yummy. Chicken, noodles, and fruit still top my favorite foods list. Wherever I am, you are certain to find a book nearby. I have soooo many books and I love all of them. I love to sit and read them by myself or have someone read to me. Mommy and Daddy are proud of me and know that I might have missed important details about being 18 months old, but you should get an idea about me from the other posts if I forgot to say something in this one. Below are my 18 month stats:

Weight: 23lb 14oz (25-50%) (at birth - 6 lbs. 14 oz)

Height: 31 3/4in. (50-75%) (at birth - 19 in.)

Walking through the obstacle course at my Movers and Shakers class

Parachute time (I like it much more now that I am older:)

Kissing the new mirrors in class

I don't let the nurses measure me as easily these days (they told Mommy that was normal at this age)

No comments: