Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yummy Potluck

Mommy's best friend Amy is in town for a few days which means my friend Corinna is in town too! We went to a potluck dinner to visit them. We ate yummy food and had fun playing together on the grass, in the dirt, and on the basketball court. I wish Corinna lived in Tucson so we could play more together. We had fun and did a great job at sharing toys together. Mommy wishes Amy lived closer too. Amy's uncle brought his two dogs and I had fun playing with them. I liked trying to chase them, raising my shirt to let them lick my belly, and dumping their water bowl so I could play with the water. The weather was perfect for a potluck and playtime! Thanks for a fun time today Amy, Sam, and Corinna. I can't wait until we see you again!

Corinna sat nicely for a picture, while I tried to do a somersault

Playing with Shadow the very friendly dog (this is the dog that licked my belly)

Taking time to stop and smell the flowers

Corinna and I had fun pretending to be airplanes

Playing with Adrian, Corinna's cousin on the basketball court

Daddy helping me try to make a basket

Almost Daddy!

No comments: