Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Grandpa!

A very Happy 60th Birthday to my Grandpa Corkey. We celebrated with a fun birthday party at our house. Mommy and Daddy had signs hung throughout the house that related to being over the hill. When Grandpa arrived, we serenaded him with Ol' Man River that made him laugh. Every so often throughout the night, we would just start serenading him again. WE also gave Grandpa some fun gag gifts for being 60. I gave him a big lollipop that said 60 sucks. The weather was cloudy and cool so we had fun playing outside. I loved playing with Grandpa while he threw me in the air and the cool breeze was blowing. We also played Catch Phrase and I decided to stay up and join in the fun. I mostly smiled and laugh at everyone being silly. I had fun helping Grandpa blow out his candles too. Tonight was fun and I stayed awake for the entire time. I didn't go to bed until 11:30pm! Hope you enjoyed your day Grandpa. Enjoy the party pictures.
The birthday boy, Grandpa

Having fun playing with the Over the Hill can we gave Grandpa

Clapping while everyone was serenading Grandpa

Grandpa and I enjoying the cooler weather

Grandpa throwing me in the air = FUN!
I tried an olive for the first time and wasn't too sure about the taste

Helping Grandpa blow out his candles on his birthday cupcakes

Daddy, Grandpa, and Me

Grandpa, Daddy, Uncle Paul, and Me

Smiling for the camera

Trying to make sound like Daddy with his bottle

Silly Uncle Paul

No comments: