Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Afternoon Fun with Allison

Allison and I are together every Monday-Thursday and sometimes on Fridays. I love having her around and can't wait for her to be able to run around with me. I have fun trying to hold her(for 5 seconds) and showing her toys and books. Tonight, Aunt Stacie and Allison stayed for dinner as we watched the first NFL football game and our fantasy football league officially began. We played inside and outside. I walked Nana over to my swing and pointed for her to put Allison in the swing. Once she was strapped in, I tried pushing her in the swing like everyone does for me. Allison liked the swing and even fell asleep in it just like I used to do. Mommy tried taking a picture of the both of us sitting on my Elmo chair, but I wasn't in the mood. I did smile for the camera a lot tonight and Mommy couldn't help but take pictures. Enjoy some of the pictures from our fun afternoon and evening.

Sitting on the blanket to play with Allison

My adorable cousin, Allison, chilling in my swing

Sleepy Allison

Mommy put Allison in the Elmo chair for a picture with me, but I was too squirmy. Do Allison's shoes look familiar? Mommy put them on her tonight, but she used to put them on me a year ago :).

I smiled for the camera while sitting in my Elmo chair, but wouldn't do this long enough for a shot with Allison.

No comments: