Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Night with my Ninos

My Ninos are the best playmates! I love it when they come over because they will play with whatever toy I choose. Mommy and Daddy love it too because they get a little break. Tonight after dinner, I started playing with a deck of Abby Cadabby cards. For 2 hours, I never put them down. I would pretend to be playing a game and then quickly put all of the cards into my hand and run to the next person with them. If I dropped the cards, I picked them up as quickly as possible so I could run around some more. Mommy, Daddy, and my Ninos just kept smiling at my silliness. After bath time, I was still very playful and energetic. Nina and Nino read books to me and I pretended to read books to them. I even played on Rody jumping up and down full of energy. Everyone seemed to wind down as the night went on, but not me. I made sure to stay awake until my Ninos left. I love having playmates visit, especially my Ninos! Enjoy the photos from tonight!

Playing cards with Nina Karen

So happy to have all the cards in my hand

Taking a break to pose with my Nina Karen

Nino Joe read a Halloween book to me


Standing and reading a book to everyone


Night time = Energy time for me :)

No comments: