Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dirt!

I love to play in the dirt these days! Whenever we go in the backyard, I always go towards the dirt! I love to run in it, sit in it, pick it up and watch it fall out of my hands, and try to carry it to different parts of the yard. I have no problem getting down and dirty, but Mommy doesn't care to see her little princess dirty. Mommy knows that I like watching my grandpas do yard work and so I am imitating them. Since we have recently gotten rain, the dirt has been ease to dig through with my little hands! One thing is for sure, after playing in the dirt, I go straight to the bathtub when I go inside. Enjoy the pictures!
Sitting and sifting the dirt through my little hands

Letting the dirt fall out of my hands and watching it fall on the ground and on me

No comments: