Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Happy Grandparent's Day to the best grandparents in the world! I love you very much and thank you for loving me. I started today by waking up early to go to church with Nana and Poppy. I then came home and helped Mommy make belgian waffles, eggs, and sausage. I love to help Mommy cook. After breakfast I had fun playing with Allison. We wore matching outfits for the occasion, thanks to Grammy Linda. What a fun and busy morning. I took almost a four hour nap and woke up just in time to go to a potluck!
Our little cook

G.G., Allison, and Me

Showing Allison how to do the chicken dance

Allison got me!

Grammy Linda, Allison, and Me (thanks again for the adorable outfit)

No comments: