Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Allison's Baptism

Allison was baptized this afternoon. I was perfect throughout the entire ceremony and had fun playing at Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny's afterwards. Allison wore the same baptismal gown that I wore. Our parents and our Poppy wore it too. Allison didn't make a peep during the ceremony. I took a nice long nap before the ceremony and stayed awake for the entire party and car ride home! What a fun afternoon and evening. Enjoy the photos.

Four generations (Poppy, Uncle Kenny, Mommy, Me, and Allison have all worn the same baptismal gown and G.G. has witnessed all of our baptisms)

Uncle Kenny, Me, Mommy, and Allison

My Ninos, Mommy, Daddy, Allison and Me

Uncle Kenny gave me a ride in Allison's wagon all over his huge backyard

Yummy cake always makes for a fun party

No comments: