Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My First Tailgate Party

I can take a nap through anything, even a tailgate party!

Daddy and I at the tailgate party

Nana and Nina Nina Dia were excited to show me off at the UofA

Daddy took this picture of me right before putting me in the truck to leave for his game. Do I look tired or what?

Today was a very busy Saturday for me. I started off the day with a big smile from Mommy and Daddy because I slept through the night. I even took an hour nap around 9am which helped energize me for my busy day. I had my pictures taken for my 5 1/2 month photo shoot. Mommy will post the pictures soon. After my photo shoot, I went to my first tailgate party! I was all dressed up in my cheerleader outfit for the UofA. Mommy couldn't wait to put me in it! Mommy even got crafty this morning and made a bow to match my outfit! The weather was hot and humid, but I didn't fuss at all. I loved seeing all the action and people at the tailgating area. I even took a little nap at the tailgate. I can't wait until I can go to the next tailgate. We left a little early to go to Daddy's basketball game. Daddy's team is in a fall league so I will be going to his games again! I was really tired at his game, but I refused to sleep. I did fall asleep as soon as Daddy started to drive home. Mommy and Daddy are hoping I will sleep through the night again. It was a busy day, but Mommy and Daddy said I handled it like a champ!

1 comment:

Corinna said...

You are adorable in your Wildcats cheer outfit! Great job, Patti, on the bow!