Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Getting ready for bed is fun!

Being silly with Daddy


Laughing for the camera


I really concentrate on the pictures in the book


Let me take a close look Mommy


I love getting ready for bed! It always starts with a bath, where I like to play with some of my bath toys and kick the water to splash Mommy. After I dry off and put my sleep sack on, Mommy and Daddy usually read to me and feed me. Then it is off to sleep. I am still waking up sometimes at night, but Mommy and Daddy think I am getting better. They were spoiled by me sleeping through the night at an early age!

2 comments:

Corinna said...

Are those paper pages in that book? That's amazing you don't try to taste them or tear them out! Good girl, Caitlin!

Corinna said...

p.s. I love those playful pictures - you're adorable!