Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rice Cereal

"what's that Mommy?"

"that tastes funny Mommy"


"let me have another taste"


At my last doctor's appointment, the doctor suggested that Mommy and Daddy try feeding me rice cereal at around 5 months. I have seemed very interested in Mommy and Daddy's food lately and I am not too found of the bottle, so today I had my first taste of rice cereal. Mommy and Daddy prepped for the big moment. Daddy had both the video camera and digital camera taking pictures. I seemed to get distracted by the cameras easily, making it difficult to feed me. I did take interest in the spoon and the rice cereal, but I didn't necessarily like the taste at first. I have tried it a few times since and I am doing better at eating the cereal. Mommy and Daddy know this will take time.

2 comments:

Corinna said...

It's a whole new world when they start solids. Are you mixing the rice cereal with breastmilk? That's the only way Corinna will take it.

Paul Hurley said...

MMMMMM Rice cereal !