Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Draft party and Marty's birthday

Let's see, whose name will I pull out next?



I closed my eyes so that no one would think I was cheating.



Sorry for the 10th pick out of 12 Cedric.



I was more interested in Daddy trying to make me smile than looking at the camera! Happy Birthday Marty!


Today was a busy day at our house. With football season right around the corner, it was a day to get ready for fantasy football. Mommy and Daddy tell me this is an annual tradition to have a draft party in August and celebrate Marty's birthday at the same time. I will have a fantasy football team this year with Mommy's help. My team is called Caitlin's Cronnies. As the season gets going, I will let you know how my team does. I know that Mommy and I together will have a great season. I helped today at the draft party by pulling the names of all the participants out of a bucket for the draft order. Mommy and Daddy were proud of me for being able to pull 12 papers out, one at a time. I pulled my own name out for 6th place in the order.

1 comment:

Corinna said...

WOW, You are amazing! I can't believe you pulled out each paper, one-by-one, and didn't eat them too! Plus, your pictures (and captions) are priceless!