Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Welcome home Connor

Cousin Connor and Me


Cousin Braedon and Me


Grandma Edie, Great Aunt Annie, and Me


Reading with Grandma Edie


Today we went to Josh and Christina's house(Daddy's cousin) to welcome home the newest member of their family. Connor Jack was born on June 26th. He was born two months early, but he is doing great and the doctors say he is a healthy little boy. Connor is catching up to my birth weight very quickly! I was also able to play with my Cousin Braedon. He is the son of Mike and Alycia(Daddy's cousin). Braedon is 3 weeks older then me. We tried to grab each other's hands. My Great Aunt Annie had fun holding me for ahile at the party and liked making me smile. My Grandma Edie helped entertain me by reading to me. We all had a great time and were happy to meet little Connor.

3 comments:

Corinna said...

You have grown so big, especially when you are next to baby Connor!

Braedon Elmer said...

Braedon looks like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar! He really likes his cousin Caitlin. It's nice to have more little people around I'm sure.

Braedon Elmer said...

I'm going to link to your blog as soon as mommy can figure out how to work this silly thing. She's new at this you know!