Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My new ride

Nana had me test out my new ride.


This is fun! I love riding in my wagon and feeling the breeze through my hair!


I better hold on, Daddy is driving!


Today I rode in my wagon for the first time. My Nana had me sit in it during the day to test out how I would like it. When Mommy and Daddy got home from work it was cloudy outside and Mommy suggested we go for a walk. Mommy and Daddy decided to take me for a walk in my new ride. I really enjoyed being able to look all around. Some of our neighbors were waving to me from their front windows. Mommy and Daddy think it is cute how I hold on to the sides of the wagon. Mommy tells me that the wagon is special because it is the same wagon she rode in as a little girl. Papa refinished the wagon and decorated it for my Daddy's school. Instead of being called the Radio Flyer, it is called the Panther Flyer. Papa was proud that I finally took a ride in the wagon. You can bet you will see more photos of me in the wagon as I grow up! Thanks Papa for my new ride!

2 comments:

Corinna said...

You are such a big girl, riding in your wagon! It looks like you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

I love taking walks with Caitlin
-Daddy