Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, March 1, 2009

A trip down memory lane....

While we were at Delaney's birthday party at Trail Dust Town, Mommy and Daddy decided to show me around and told me how their wedding reception was in the same place. Mommy and Daddy then decided to try and snap shots with me in the same places they took some of their wedding pictures. They told me all about their wedding while we walked around. We posted both pictures so you could see the similarities. Enjoy!








3 comments:

Melis B said...

That is so cute! My girls LOVE that place too!! My dad bought them each little cowgirl hats while we were there (pink and purple) That place is fun.

You were a beautiful bride too! :)

elaine said...

How fun! She is getting even cuter! is that possible?

Corinna said...

Your wedding day was such a beautiful day!

I love the pic of Caitlin and Mommy!