Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, March 14, 2009

The After Party

After my birthday party, my family came over to watch me open my presents. Everyone thought I would take a nap first, but I surprised them. When we got home, Mommy decided to change me and give me a bath. The bath must have woken me up because I was wide awake afterwards. I liked tearing the bows off of the presents and just looking at the pretty bags and paper. I helped Mommy open some of my cards and presents. Mostly, I liked playing with the presents after Mommy had already opened them for me. A big thank you to everyone who gave me such neat gifts! Mommy loves all of the new outfits I received. I am sure we will post the pictures of me fashioning them off as I wear them. I loved all of my presents! Today was a very fun filled day and I gave Mommy and Daddy a present by sleeping through the night again until 7:30am! Enjoy the pictures!

Showing my Grandpa Corkey my new table from my Nina Nina (it matches my wooden chair)

Sitting among all of the presents and quietly taking off the bow

Standing all by myself to play with my own gift cards ( I can't wait to go shopping)

Actually showing that maybe I am a little tired at the end of the day( I feel asleep soon after this picture)

No comments: