Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My 1st Birthday Party!

I had so much fun today. Mommy and Daddy had my 1st birthday party at Trail Dust Town. It was a perfect day! Everyone who came was able to ride the train, the carousel, or jump in the jumping castle all they wanted! A big thanks to Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie for my jumping castle! I didn't miss a minute of fun! I prepared for my big day by sleeping for 13 hours straight last night. I even took a nap before my party today. I pointed at the carousel as soon as Daddy drove into the parking lot. I loved riding on the horses and waving at all the people at my party. The train ride was fun too! Inside the jumping castle, I liked watching all the kids bounce up and down like Tigger. We also played pin the nose on Elmo and tried to break my Elmo pinata. It didn't seem to bother me that everyone was hitting Elmo. I liked eating my cupcake and didn't get as messy as Mommy thought I would. I am so lucky to be able to have fun with all my friends and family! Enjoy all the photos, Mommy and Daddy didn't miss a shot! :)
My first ride at my party with my Nina Nina Dia

Having fun on the carousel with my Nina Karen


Having fun watching kids bounce from outside the jumping castle

Jumping with Mommy

Posing for a photo with Daddy and my birthday party friends

Taking a little break to relax and eat


Me and my two Great Grandmas

Four generations of Carrillos

The results of pin the nose on Elmo

Mommy helped me try to hit the pinata
Robert's hit took Elmo's arm off
Everyone had fun grabbing the candy and fruit snacks
My cousin Mark wearing Elmo's head
My Elmo cake (Thanks Poppy)
My Cookie Monster cake (Thanks Poppy)

My yummy Elmo cupcakes (Thanks Nina and Nino)
Mommy and I before singing Happy Birthday

The party made me tired, but I didn't stop playing and having fun

Mommy, Daddy, and Me (the wind blew out my candle, but I still pretended to blow it out)

Examining this cupcake very closely
Taking my first bite out of the cupcake

My messy face after the cupcake
One last ride on the carousel. So relaxing I could almost fall asleep, but I didn't.
Mommy, Daddy, and Me on the carousel


Brian, the cool Engineer of the train. He gave special shout outs to me for being the birthday girl!
Riding with Daddy for the last ride of the party
The train was filled with all my party guests for the last ride!

2 comments:

elaine said...

aw. What a great party! Happy 1st Birthday!!!

Paul Hurley said...

Your party was awesome Caitlin. Can't wait to see what your mommy and daddy have in store for you next year...