Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My 1st St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! My Mommy likes to say, Happy St. Patty's day. Daddy dressed me today and made sure that I had green on so I wouldn't get pinched. Even my socks were green today. I had a fun and relaxing day playing with Daddy who has spring break this week. I went with Mommy in the afternoon while she had a pedicure. In the evening I watched basketball with Daddy and Uncle Paul while Mommy went shopping to buy me shoes for Melisa's wedding. While Mommy was away, we had a blast playing with all my new toys. My Daddy and Uncle Paul also had the traditional Irish beer in honor of this day. I hope all of you had a great day too!

Posing with my Uncle Paul and his Irish drink :)

Me and my Daddy sporting our green! (Thanks to the Derksen's for my t-shirt)

1 comment:

Paul Hurley said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin! With love from your Uncle Paul.