Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Busy Sunday

I slept through the night, but woke up a little early this morning. Mommy brought me to her bed and I slept with her for another 30 minutes giving Mommy a little extra shut eye. Mommy was happy with a little extra sleep since we had another busy day today. Mommy and I went to church with Nana, Nino Joe, and Nina Karen. I was perfect at church and didn't make a single sound! After church, we went to Baggin's for lunch and then Nana, Mommy, and I walked around Lowe's. We continued our busy day by celebrating my cousin Amie's birthday. I really liked eating the honey dew and cantaloupe at the party. Fruit is definitely something I love! When we got home this evening, I took a bath, drank my bottle, and fell asleep immediately. Thank goodness March is almost over because this has been a very busy month for us. Enjoy my pictures from today.
Eating my carrot wheel at Baggin's

Having fun with my Nina Karen at lunch

Pretty in pink with my cousin Amie

No comments: