Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Golfing and gardening

Thanks to my Uncle Paul, I have my first set of golf clubs( a putter and a driver). Daddy taught me how to swing today and hit the ball. I definitely need practice, but I sure did smile when I saw the ball move after hitting it. Sometimes it is fun to just sit and play with the golf balls, little putting green, and golf flag instead! I think once I get the hang of this, Mommy will probably have me playing with this toy outside instead of inside the house:). Along with golfing, I have taken an interest in gardening. It could possibly be because my Grandpa Corkey has our backyard full of beautiful, colorful Spring flowers. If I am outside I will point and have someone walk over with me so I can take a closer look at the flowers. Grandpa Corkey bought me my very own watering can so I can help him in the garden. We had fun today watering the flowers together. With our weather, it is perfect for golfing and gardening!
Daddy teaching me how to swing
Watering the flowers with Grandpa Corkey

1 comment:

Paul Hurley said...

I can't wait to go golfing with you on a real golf course!