Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Swinging Good Time

I received the neatest birthday present today; my very own swing set! A big thank you to my Nana and Poppy! Thanks to Uncle Paul, I have a swing that I can use until I am big enough for a big kid swing seat. My Grandpas came over this afternoon to set up my swing set and I supervised their work. I also took a break to look at the blooming flowers in our yard with my Grandpa. I just love my swing and our weather is perfect for playing outside! I especially love it when Daddy holds me by my feet and then lets go! You can see my reaction in the video! I also love my slide! Nana knows that we will be playing everyday on my swing. After we went inside the house, I kept crawling to the door and pointing at my swing set! Thanks so much Nana, Poppy, and Uncle Paul! I can't wait until tomorrow so I can go swinging again!
Making sure my Grandpas are putting it together correctly

Looking at the beautiful flowers with my Grandpa Corkey

Sitting patiently until my swing is ready for me

I think this is the perfect spot for my swing set!


Sliding down the slide is fun!


Uncle Paul giving me a push on the swing he gave me :)


No comments: