Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Aunt Stacie's baby shower!

I helped Mommy and Renee throw my Aunt Stacie a baby shower today! We had lots of fun and my baby cousin on the way received some cool gifts! I wore a blue dress to the shower because my Aunt Stacie's favorite color is blue! We played some fun games. Mommy made Aunt Stacie a diaper wreath and everyone tried to write down what was on the wreath and guess the number of diapers it took to make it! Aunt Stacie is going to keep the wreath on the nursery door. We also designed a bib for my new cousin and Aunt Stacie had to pick out the one she liked best. She liked the one Mommy and I created, but we weren't allowed to win the prize. Our bib said, "I'm the little cousin." We also tried to guess how big around Aunt Stacie is. The game that made everyone laugh and make funny faces was the diaper game. Aunt Stacie made some pretty funny faces! The shower was fun! After everyone left the shower, we stayed to celebrate Aunt Stacie's birthday. I had fun playing with the bigger kids at the party. The kids had fun babysitting me and Mommy loved the free time. I even sat in my old bassinet that my baby cousin will get to use. I also tried to bite into a tangerine that Aunt Stacie had in the middle of her coffee table. I took many little bites and each time I would make the funniest face. The tangerine was a little too sour for me. Today was a long day, but I loved it! I never fussed and I slept through the night after we got home. Congratulations once again Aunt Stacie! We can't wait for my baby cousin to get here. You'll get to see my baby cousin on his/her own blog once he/she arrives! Enjoy the pictures!

The diaper wreath Mommy made

Angelica, Me, and Renee

Aunt Stacie holding up the bibs we made

Look at Aunt Stacie's face (it's just chocolate in the diaper)

Taking a break from all of the partying

Playing in my baby cousin's nursery

Taking a bite of a tangerine (I made the funniest faces when biting into it)

I look much bigger in my bassinet than I did a year ago!

No comments: