Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, March 20, 2009

Melisa and Jeff's wedding

Congratulations Melisa and Jeff! They got married today at Reflections at the Butte's. Mommy and Uncle Kenny were in the wedding! I stayed home with Daddy all day while Mommy was getting ready for the wedding! Mommy was so proud of how Daddy got me dressed for the wedding on his own! We had a blast at the wedding! I slept through most of dinner, but I woke up in time for the dancing! I loved the lights and the disco ball! I had fun dancing and watching the other kids at the wedding dance around! Melisa was a beautiful bride and we her and Jeff nothing but happiness!
The bride and groom ~ Melisa and Jeff
Dancing with Mommy and Uncle Kenny
Playing with Grace(her 1st birthday was today)

Showing a little sign of being tired

Who said I was tired?

Dancing with my Daddy

Dancing and showing off my dress

Being the happy baby I always am

No comments: