Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My One Year Photo Shoot

Today Mommy and Daddy took me to get my one year pictures taken! I am becoming a pro at this and the photographer had a blast with me. If they asked me to stand, I did it. If asked to sit, I did it. Even with my outfit changes I didn't complain. My Nino Joe and Nina Karen went with us and they were a big help. They do all they can to get me to laugh and smile. I fussed when trying to take a picture with them, but the one photo that was snapped came out perfect! After my photo shoot we went to Chili's. Everyone in the restaurant made over me. My Nina Karen and I celebrate the same birthday so we were given a dessert and sung too! I was perfect the entire evening, making Mommy and Daddy so very proud! Mommy forgot her camera though so there are no pictures from dinner. Enjoy the photo shoot pictures!










No comments: