Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, March 7, 2009

My first gym class

Mommy and Daddy took me to The Little Gym today for my first gym class to see how I would like it. I had so much fun. There were 15 kids all around my age in the class. We did stretches together, had free time, learned a skill of the day, played with a big parachute, played with bubbles and balls, and sang songs. I liked the funny poses we did and you'll be able to see them in the pictures below. I had fun exploring and playing with the other kids. Mommy and Daddy think they are going to enroll me so I can go weekly to gym class! They even have a little dance room where I can learn tap and ballet when I am a little older! Daddy and I have been practicing what I learned at home:). Enjoy the pictures of my first gym class!

The Wheelbarrow pose



The Helicopter

Laughing after our stretches

The Parachute ride (kids who wanted to stood in the middle while the parents walked in a circle holding the parachute! I didn't cry or acted scared!)


First time on the parallel bars :)

Skill of the day - Uneven bars


Upside down ball game - it is harder than it looks :)

Can you see the bubble that I was trying to catch? I caught it right after this photo was taken. Can you see the flys the lady next to me was trying to catch? :)
A video of clip of Daddy helping me do the "whoop dee doo"

No comments: